- The Santeer LUV Pet Tablets are chewable tablets that are small, easy to take, and are slightly sweet (go ahead, try one, they are for humans too).
- The Santeer LUV Pet Tablets are 8mm in diameter, which are less than half the size of the typical glucosamine tablet at 20mm in diameter, and come in child resistant packaging.
- With the Santeer LUV Pet Tablets, it is easy to find the right dose for your pet versus tinctures, large soft gels, or high calorie treats.
- The Santeer LUV Pet Tablets have only 4 ingredients, 3 of which come directly from from GMP pharmaceutical supply companies: CBD from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, EMDEX (NON-GMO, plant derived dextrose), silicon dioxide, and PRUV (sodium stearyl fumarate key for tableting).
- All products have less than 0.3% THC.
- They are not treats and do not add calories to your pet’s diet.
- They do not contain terpenes or other plant based ingredients that could be toxic. They do not contain sugar or sugar alcohols like mannitol or xylitol or erythritol.
- They do not contain dairy like lactose or whey
Guidelines for Dosing
1 tablet twice a day, morning and evening. Most dogs will take with no difficulty. If you have a difficulty dosing then try masking with a piece of butter or peanut butter (some customers have reported that this works for them).
Dextrose, Hemp oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate